Email Us! 512-552-2985
Our Energy Star Rated Doors
• Low maintenance
• Resistance to wear, splitting, and impact
• Excellent nail and screw holding strength
• Great paint, stain, and glue adhesion
• Does not host fungus, mold, or mildew
• Moisture and termite proof material
• Lifetime warranty for rot, decay, and insects
NORANDEX FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOORS
• Patented Hydroshield Technology – prevents water infiltration on all six sides.
• Engineered Composite top and bottom rails
• Fiberglass reinforced skin – never rusts or rots
• Full length composite styles
• Architecturally correct proportions
• Insulated core
DON YOUNG STORM DOORS
• Constructed of 6063 T5 extruded aluminum alloy
• Safety glass / low-e glass combination
• Dead bolt & standard key lock on all doors
• Corners reinforced with metal gussets for durability
• Hurricane chain
• Adjustable pneumatic closer
• Adds beauty, energy efficiency, & security
Colors: brown, almond, & white
ALSIDE PATIO DOORS
Features and Benefits
Sturdy, extra-thick, multi-chamber frame construction enhances thermal performance and strength. Weather-stripping in extra-deep integral interlocks at meeting stiles increases insulation and helps block air infiltration. Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel. Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for extra strength and durability.
Coved glazing bead provides the authentic appeal of real wood. Dual-point locking system ensures a tight fit and added security.
Heavy-duty knock down frame for easy installation at the job site. Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional
for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone.Features a 5 inch top rail, 7 inch bottom rail, and 3 inch side rails to impart the character of a true French door but with the convenience and security of a sliding patio door with a five-point locking system.
French Style Patio Door Glass
|Glass System||U-Factor||Solar Heat Gain
CALL NET SIDING AND WINDOWS at 512-552-2985 for a free, no obligation
assessment of your door needs.